24, 2011 12:40 am  Samer Al Sayegh

»  : ( )
24, 2011 12:38 am  Samer Al Sayegh

• » 
  • » 
  • » 
  • » 

Download Our Toolbar

toolbar powered by Irfan School Sawfar IT Dept.

RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

the monthly magazine of school

Tarek Danaf

: 32
    : 25
    :
    : 0
    : 7014
    : 18/03/2008

the monthly magazine of school

Tarek Danaf 19, 2008 4:43 am

well it was a pleasure and honor to me to read the magazine of the school and after my support i want to congragulate everyone who participated in acheiving such amazing work .....
    well i dont mean to be selfish but i really wish that such activities were done when i was at school because its really somethin nice to participate in a such successful work ,where let me advise all students not to loose the oppurtunity of having such activities that carries and expresses them .....
    if you accept my comments on your work i was really disappointed for ignoring a math part in your magazine where all other subjects were mentioned but not mathematics......
    and concerning this if there where no articles found for math it would be an honor to me to participate in introducing some useful math researches to be displayed in the magazine ....
    finally your work worths our full respect and i insists to to put myself under any ask for help where it confirm that its an honor to me to hav the opurtunity to participate in such a successful work not only at the maths part but at any other departments.

thanks for your response and respecting my suggestions and comments
    with all my respect and appreciation
    proudly the irfan soufar student :Tarek Danaf
    Samer Al Sayegh

: 222
    :
    : 2
    : 14123
    : 15/03/2008

: the monthly magazine of school

Samer Al Sayegh 19, 2008 5:17 am

Hello Tarek

In fact as you are proud being a student in our school , we would also tell you that the same feeling here ; we are proud of you .

We appreciate your participation in all school occasions in addition to your participation over our forums . We will be so glad being with us and your support is highly appreciated . Concerning our work here we would like to insert a math department and we are here at school in daily progress and as our tagline says : " Together For Brighter Future ".
    we will keep on touch for more details .

Best Regards
    Samer @ Irfan School - Sawfar

: 32
    : 25
    :
    : 0
    : 7014
    : 18/03/2008

: the monthly magazine of school

Tarek Danaf 22, 2008 3:26 am

waw!!!thanks mr samer thats too much for me really um soo thankful

-